2017 Christmas Shutdown
Christmas is fast approaching and we wanted to let you know that Dogsbody Technology will be taking some time off to celebrate the festive season.
Our office will be closed on the following days and response to emails maybe slower:
– Fri 15 Dec 2017 – Office Closed after 13:00
– Fri 22 Dec 2017 – Office Closed after 13:00
– Mon 25 Dec 2017 – Public Holiday
– Tue 26 Dec 2017 – Public Holiday
– Wed 27 Dec 2017 – Office Closed
– Thu 28 Dec 2017 – Office Closed
– Fri 29 Dec 2017 – Office Closed
– Mon 1 Jan 2018 – Public Holiday
During this time any issues will be dealt with on an emergency out of hours basis and we will only be able to support customers who are experiencing a situation where business cannot function without a resolution such as:
– Website / Server down
– Inability to trade online
We will continue monitoring and patching servers as usual over the Christmas period.
We recommend our hosting customers check our status site as usual which will continue to be updated.
If you need to raise an issue please use the standard contact details as calls to our office and support emails will be routed to the engineer on call.
Thank you for your continued support throughout 2017. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!