Figuring out the unknown
If you’ve inherited servers, have recently had a member of staff leave or just aren’t sure where you stand from a security perspective, it’s always a good idea to get an independent, unbiased and honest view of what’s going on via a server audit.
Server Audit is one of our most popular services. For minimal cost we are able to bring huge value to clients, using a combination of our custom automated tools and human intervention.
In addition to providing a server audit report, we’ll also provide unbiased advice based on information we discover during the audit. This would range from a clean bill of health, through to emergency surgery and everything in between.
Unless you understand the detail, it’s impossible to plan. We help enable that.
Our Linux server audit checklist is below
Dogsbody Technology will:
- Communicate via email, phone (conference call with all parties)
- Onsite audits can be completed if required
- We will always follow industry standard practices
- We will produce a traffic light report telling you the good, the bad and the ugly
- We will be available for a post audit call or discussion via email
- We will always be honest
- We provide Professional Indemnity
In return, our customer will:
- Answer any question as honestly as they can
- Answer any questions in a timely manner
- Ensure any compliance requirements are fulfilled
- Ensure any contractual requirements are fulfilled
- Provide any existing documentation if possible/required
- Provide access to servers to be audited
- Provide technical contact details
- Agree to our Terms & Conditions
“We are very pleased with the work that Dogsbody has done for us; they really help explain the technology and make sure we understand what’s going on.”
– Jonathan Graham, Director – TalkFreely.
Get in touch and let us help
Call us for a no obligation chat – let’s help you right away.
If it’s less urgent, give us some detail in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.